Abner Henry University
Introducing Abner Henry University!
Joins us for a day and a half of education, sightseeing and fun!
Experience first-hand the methods and design styles of Abner Henry Fine Furniture during our 1-1/2 day educational event. You’ll have the chance to meet fellow designers, experience Amish culture, and learn how we build and finish our furniture. Join us in the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country for education, sightseeing, and fun.
- + Tour Abner Henry located in the heart of Ohio, in scenic Holmes County.
- + Visit the factory & see our capabilities first hand - you dream it, we can build it.
- + Meet our owner and visionary, Ernest Hershberger.
- + Meet our furniture designer, Jim Snip.
- + Meet the craftsmen and witness your furniture in construction, every item is meticulously handcrafted.
- + Enjoy Amish Home-style cooking. You will not leave hungry
- + Visit local livestock auction - experience the Amish Culture.
- + Learn how furniture is built from log to finished product.
- + Learn how furniture is built and our finishes applied.
- + Experience the Amish Culture.
- + Network with fellow designers.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Dates: March 21-22, 2018
Location: 8216 State Route 241, Fredericksburg, OH 44627
All transportation to and from Akron/Canton Airport and lodging at a local hotel, to be provided to our guests and coordinated by Abner Henry's Hospitality Team.
We look forward to your visit, where we aim to inspire, build confidence and engage your dreams.