Abner Henry University | Sept 25-27, 2018
Join us for an unforgettable learning experience!
You’ll experience first-hand the methods and design styles of Abner Henry Fine Furniture during our 2 day educational event. Get a deeper insight into our local Amish culture. Learn how we use the Kaisen Cell Method to build furniture. Join us in the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country for education, sightseeing, and fun.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- + Experience our Amish Culture first hand
- + Meet our owner and visionary, Ernest Hershberger
- + Meet our senior designer, Jim Snip
- + Learn how furniture is built from log to finished product
- + Meet the craftsmen and witness furniture in construction
- + Learn about our color lab and see the color process
- + Visit a local wood-bending shop
- + Tour our blacksmith’s factory
- + Enjoy Amish food & hospitality like never before
- + Network with fellow designers
Dates: September 25-27, 2018
Location: 8216 State Route 241, Fredericksburg, OH 44627
All transportation to and from Akron/Canton Airport and lodging at a local hotel,
to be provided to our guests and coordinated by Abner Henry's Hospitality Team.
You will be assigned a contact person after we receive your registration application,
they will be in contact with a full itinerary, and be available for any questions.
We look forward to your visit, where we aim to inspire, build confidence and engage your dreams!